“) operated by Noledgy, LLC (“Appryse
“). For more information,
- No medical information or personal data that is entered on the site or obtained from medical providers is released to unaffiliated third parties without the authorization of the individual owner of the information
- Appryse uses encryption when a user signs into Appryse from a browser or a smart phone
- Appryse encrypts all medical information stored in Appryse servers in the cloud
“) operated by Noledgy, LLC (“Appryse
for the use or misuse of information by users of the Service or any other party. By using, accessing, visiting, or browsing the Service or by any act demonstrating your assent, including clicking any button containing “Agree”,
or using the Services, you affirm that you have read this Agreement and understand, agree, and consent to all the terms and conditions contained herein. If you have questions or concerns about how Appryse uses information, you
may contact Appryse by email at
identifiable,” like your name, address, email address, phone number, or health records, that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the policies or practices of companies that Appryse does not
own or control, or to people that Appryse does not employ or manage (“unaffiliated third parties”).
Privacy of Medical Information
No medical information or personal data that is entered on the site or obtained from medical providers is released to unaffiliated third parties without the authorization of the individual owner of the medical or personal information. For purposes of
legal guardian of such minor.
Use of Information
Like many other website and web service operators, Appryse receives, gathers, manages, analyzes, and transfers information. Appryse does so in order to operate, maintain and improve its current websites and Services, to develop new services and businesses,
and to do business with customers and business partners. For example, Appryse may receive, gather, manage, analyze, and transfer:
- Non-personally identifiable information such as browser type, location, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of use of our websites and services
- Information that users of our websites and services provide to Appryse
- Information concerning the use of our websites and services by users
- Information that has been made anonymous and aggregated
- Information about users of our website and services that Appryse receives from business partners
- Information that users of our websites and services make public
Appryse may receive, gather, manage, analyze, and transfer information in order to correspond with users of its websites and services and to display advertising about goods and services that are of interest to users. Appryse may use information to verify
the identity of users, to check user qualifications, and to follow up with transactions initiated on our website(s). Appryse may use contact information to inform users of any changes to our websites and services or to send users
additional information about Appryse and its products and services. As a user of Appryse, you authorize and grant us access to your account, including the ability to manage and view medical data in order to maintain your account.
Appryse requires this access in order to update your account with medical records, or to make changes to correct information and issues you may report to us. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Appryse’s
Services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your Appryse account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
No Transfer of Personal Information
Some users of Appryse websites and Services provide Appryse with personal information when registering to use our websites and Services, or when entering into commercial transactions concerning paid-for products and services. For example, a user may provide
Appryse with his or her name and email address in order to register for access to an Appryse web service or may provide Appryse with a physical mailing address when purchasing a product or service. Unless a user provides Appryse
with permission at the time of disclosure or at another time, Appryse will not lease, transfer, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or unaffiliated third parties except to provide services or under the
- Appryse provides the information to staffers of the organization that you agree to provide the information to, such as the school your child attends or the sports club where your child is enrolled.
- In the event of a medical emergency, organization staffers may provide information to emergency personnel and healthcare professionals.
- Appryse may share such information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when Appryse believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or interests of
Appryse, its customers, or business partners, or the public at large.
- When Appryse believes it necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
violations of Appryse’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If Appryse is acquired or sells all or a portion of its assets to another entity, organization or third party, or declares bankruptcy, it is likely that information held by Appryse will be transferred or assigned to an entity,
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as hosting provider or customer service provider. These companies are authorized to use your personal
information only as necessary to provide these services.
Users may choose to use Appryse websites and Services to make information public. For example, a user may provide information to another user or a collection of users. Appryse provides users with Service functions and tools that help control the delivery
of information. Nonetheless, Appryse does not, and cannot, control how divulged information is used and further disseminated. Any agreement that you may have with another user of the Service concerning the information you divulge
through the Service is between you and that user only. Appryse is not, and shall not, be liable for the actions of others.
Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your Appryse account information at any time, once an enrollment is accepted. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, or amend by signing into your Appryse account and making the changes. You may delete your Appryse
account by contacting Appryse at
. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. Appryse will retain your information for as long as your account is
active or as needed to provide you Services and also retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide Services to our client as per their data retention needs; provided further, we may retain
and use your information as necessary to comply with any law, codes, statutes or other legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information from Third Parties
Appryse may obtain from various parties information about users of Appryse websites, products, and services, and about the use of those websites, products, and services. For example, a user may navigate from our site to the site of a third party vendor
and then purchase a product from that vendor. Appryse may obtain information about such user and such purchase from such vendor. Appryse may combine such information with other information and use it in accordance with this Privacy
The facilities of Appryse and its business partners are located around the world. As a result, information provided to Appryse by a user may be delivered to, and processed in, a country that mandates a lesser level of data protection than does the user’s
Appryse employs security measures designed to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information. Accounts created on Appryse contain security measures that include but are not limited to encryption of all medical data and password protection for
access, both stored in Appryse databases, and transmitted on the web. Nonetheless, Appryse makes no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, or alteration. You are responsible for managing the security of
your user name and password.
Other Sites and Services
The Service may link to websites and services offered by various unaffiliated third parties who maintain separate privacy policies. Appryse does not control such parties or the terms upon which you transact with such parties. Dealings and transactions
Children under age 18 may not register with Appryse. We ask that students who are minors be registered under a parent or guardian’s Appryse account. Appryse will not contact children under age 18 about our Services without a parent’s or legal guardian’s
permission. Appryse does not ask a child under age 18 for additional personal information.
Access to Information
Users may request access, correction, or deletion of personal information as required by law. Appryse will seek to comply with any bone fide request. Requests may be made to Appryse at the email addresses mentioned above.
Cookies and Web Beacons
websites and services may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Appryse websites and services may include advertisements and other content delivered by advertisers and other unaffiliated third parties. This Privacy
Policy does not cover cookies set by any such parties. A web beacon is a small (often invisible) graphic image or other web programming code embedded in a web page or email. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used by Appryse
for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to Appryse websites and services, to monitor how users navigate Appryse Services, and to count how many sent email messages are actually opened. Appryse automatically receives
and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Appryse cookie information, and the page you request.
Change of Policy